Friday, June 29, 2007

People Interfering With My Plans

So.....you know I live with these creepy, disgusting boys, right? I figure there is no point to cleaning early, they will just wreck it. So I started a little last night, planned on more tonight, then finish Saturday morning. I told them to sleep elsewhere. But Jennifer had other plans. She invited our nieces for a Girl's Weekend..........what! She kept saying "What are we going to do with the girls?" I kept telling her that I didn't know what *she* was going to do, but I'd be home cleaning. Then she announced she wanted to go to breakfast Saturday morning. I kept telling her I am "occupado". I relay all this to SB. His reply was along the lines that had better get up early Saturday and get it all done so you can go to breakfast. I asked if he realized how early that was. Bastid.

So.............did I stick to my guns? Did I clean? LOL Give me a break! We took the girls to Stop&Shop and bought them an incredible amount of choclate and snackage. I am terribly grateful that I am not on stomach ache watch tonight. We watched "Stranger Than Fiction", which we all liked.

Now I have to go to bed and get up at the friggin' crack of dawn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem with plans is they have a hard time surviving reality.

Anthony said...

Just like battle, no plan survives the first contact...