Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Art Of Blogging

Yes, there is an art to really great blogging. Some people have the gift, some don't. You can have an interesting story, or something to say, but it doesn't mean you will really reach people.
Me? I'm just a small voice, floating along with my nonsense. I have no focus, save what amuses me. Sometimes it catches someone's attention......most of the time it's not worth comment.

Besides having a focus, you have to have a sense of presentation. Just like in fine dining, how you present your creation matters.

A few days ago I read a teaser over at Military Motivator (I love that blog!), followed the link to the BBC story and posted it here. Then, somehow it was picked up over at The Tank (Ho.Lee.Shit! How did he find me?!?) So, the MM people called it "Understatement" with a great graphic that I also stole. I titled my post "Yesssssssssssssss". W. Thomas Smith, Jr. titled his "Aussie Sailors "Vigorously Repelled" Iranian Boarders" (very dry).

But Flea handles it the best. This presentation is beyond compare! Incredible title and better pic.

Madness? This. Is. Australia!I bow before the greatness that is Ghost of a Flea.............
h/t to The Castle for the link to Flea.

No comments: