Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Silver Lining

I'm not really all that upset about losing the Congress. I knew it was going to happen. I can put it in perspective. It's all part of the game. The Dems being in power for a little bit are not going to cause the end of life as I know it. I read an article in The Atlantic a while ago that made the arguement that losing now puts us in a better position for '08. Maybe....maybe not, but it was interesting.

Michael Graham pointed out that all the Dems should thank Haliburton for *not* stealing this election like they did in '00 and '04.

Also, Comedy Central and The Colbert Report had a funny segment about Republican despair over yesterday's results. It was a video called "Sigh". The link should be up in a day or two and I will post it.

No comments: