Saturday, November 18, 2006

Big Plans!

I am up at the crack of dawn!!!!! LOL I am off to a hair appointment. Tonight is Jen's pub crawl. SB had lunch at the Warren Tavern last week. He told me that as he passed the bar he shook his head and thought "If they only knew what was going to hit them!" LOL That's right!

****************
Last night I told SB about the USS Constitution lecture. He asked how I liked it. I said it sucked and the guy deserved a beating (the more I think about it, the madder I get). I said Jen and I got up and left before the Q&A was finished. That the guy was lucky we weren't waiting in the lot. He asked me why. I said, "Because I say so. Just agree with me." LOL I told him "That's the difference between people from the suburbs and Townies.....another Townie would have just agreed." I gave him the blow-by-blow on the lecture.........he told me that he was very disappointed in Jen & I......that we didn't wait in the parking lot and give him a beating. See!!!! He sould have just agreed with me!

No comments: