Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Problem With Cryptic Messages

Sometimes things are posted here in the open, but they are directed towards someone specific. That is the case with the post below this one. I have seen such messages in other blogs with a tagline like "Those who need to know........know."
So the post was put up Tuesday and Wednesday I spoke to the person it was directed toward. This person seemed to have no idea what I was talking about.
Me: Well, what's your response?
Other Person: My response to what?
Me: Haven't you been to the blog?
Other Person: Yes
Then I recited the message. The other person laughed.
Other Person: Oh, is that what it meant!

So........sometimes those who need to know.......don't.

1 comment:

AFSister said...

And sometimes, it truly is meant just for "those who know".

Sometimes, things are just too personal to write about, but you want to let everyone know you, as a blogger, still exist.

Other times, it bugs the ever-lovin' shit outta me that I'm not "in the know", lol.