Wednesday, October 01, 2008

High Noon

Cue Dmitri Tiomkin.

Today at noon I swallowed 10 mg of Revlimid, 40 mg Dexamethasone (10 pills, I almost missed that, lol) and a low dose (81 mg) aspirin.

So we begin.

Last night I called Trish and asked if I could get the two of them to accompany me on my last carb outing for a while. We went to see "Nights in Rodanthe". I ate popcorn and M&Ms until I had a stomach ache. I also wore a lot of popcorn because my sandals slipped in the goo on the floor as I was sitting down.

This morning was an Atkins shake, a Dunkin Donuts tea.

Noon it was drugs.

How will we know if the dex, which is a steroid effects my mood? I will be a horrible bitch from sugar withdrawal.

My deepest sympathy for all those who come in contact with me this week.

No comments: