Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What Horseshit!

Feminine guys better for long-term love: study

Women see masculine-looking men as more unsuitable long-term partners but men with more feminine features are seen as more committed and less likely to stray, researchers said Wednesday.

First off, men don't stray from me. Second, what's the point of keeping him if he isn't what you wanted. it's like when someone chooses dinner by quantity as opposed to quality. Twice as much crappy food, doesn't beat half as much great food. So you have a guy who won't leave.....but he's nearly gay?!?!?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

If there is a question about the Princess' preferences.........please see here.....here and....... I will take less time with this guy than lots of time with a "feminine" man, any day of the week.

9 comments:

F. S. Poesy said...

Dang it! How'd I post to the wrong post! Oh well! Still, "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!" is hilarious and your blog has Moxie!

BostonMaggie said...

The "Lapped Catholic"????? Do you know how many points-for-heaven you are losing?????????

Anonymous said...

The title of your post says it all! Feminine qualities? Unh huh. I guess that's how all those Marines get so many dates! Riiiiiight.

Anonymous said...

haha, I blogged on the same article. Girlie men are sooooooooo not my type.

And I love that picture of your man. Mmmmmmmmmm!! *grin*

BillT said...

I had a feminine side, but Margaret Thatcher borrowed it for the Falklands shindig and didn't bring it back...

BostonMaggie said...

SK - LOL, that right!

LL - I love it too!

Bill - I don't know if this is The Chief or Godzilla, but either way, I agree - nothing feminine about you! If it's a new Bill, please shoot a pic and short statement to my email......and I'll be the judge, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Bill - I don't know if this is The Chief or Godzilla...

Sorry, Mags -- *not* a new Bill. Haloscan flushed "other" and defaulted to the "blogger" setting for that comment -- dingblastid ChiCom connections over here.

BTW, Sitemeter should have given you a clue -- the LGAM's babysitter isn't in Pakistan...

BostonMaggie said...

That's OK Chief........I'm pleased with the "Bills" I have.

AFSister said...

Lapped Catholic
Lapped Catholic
Lapped Catholic

*returns to gawking at male ass in uniform*

Lapped Catholic
Lapped Catholic
Lapped Catholic

there. that ought to seal my doom... BUT I'LL BE HAPPY IN HELL FOR MY DEEDS! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(give me rough n' ready ANY DAY over frilly and feminine)