Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Brithday


John Wayne was born 100 years ago today. I am so in the mood for Rio Bravo. AMC is having a John Wayne film fest. Love it!!
Turner Classic Movies is also running a few.
4:15pm
Big Jim McLain (1952) A U.S. agent takes on communists in Hawaii.Cast: John Wayne, Nancy Olson, James Arness. Dir: Edward Ludwig. BW-90 mins, TV-PG
6:00pm
Trouble Along the Way (1953) A famous football coach uses underhanded means to turn a bankrupt college's team into winners.Cast: John Wayne, Donna Reed, Charles Coburn. Dir: Michael Curtiz. BW-110 mins, TV-PG
SB's fav "In Harm's Way" (when you click on this link Wayne is wearing dress whites and I am stupified) will play June 27th, @ 12:45 pm.
That's the one where John Wayne has a "Maggie"....................just like SB has a "Maggie"..............but yours is better, huh baby?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie,

yeah, IHW is one of my favorite's too. Hell, most ALL of his movies are my favorites :)

Respects,

AW1 Tim

Anonymous said...

I am not happy with bush, I am not happy with John Wayne maratho and no Rio Bravo I am unhappy with sunny days and pretty girls I refuse to be happy Im voting for mcCain in 08

BostonMaggie said...

You are a brat, Thomas.

Anonymous said...

Way better!
SB

BostonMaggie said...

Thank you, baby!

You've made my day, week, month, year...........life.

KLM