Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Poll Question

Is ConcreteBob "bootylicious"? Seems some at the MilBlog Conference thought a certain member of Princess' Crabby's staff filled out his jeans juuuussssstttt right.

CB has a, for the most part, serious blog. However, he was led down the wrong path by Flora at United Conservatives of Virginia. So he responded to a meme. Of course it was interesting, how else could he hold my interest..........but there were interesting comments as well.

Including one from SammyD
Sammy D said...
Concretebob - OMG I LOVE Mitch Ryder (Devil with the Blue Dress - Detroit 1967??) and the Troggs - I WAS Wild Thing. LOL And what about spilling your guts on how bootylicious your butt was in those jeans at the MBlog cocktail party???? Uh huh, we ALL thought so, didn't we girls??!!??


Bootylicious, hmmm........

Well, of course, that's very interesting although I don't tend to view the staff in that fashion. It would be especially hard to observe since I was always stepping through doors that had been opened for me, entering and exiting vehicles where again the door was being held for me......I can't actually think of a case where I was presented with the opportunity to observe.......and therefore I can't comment.

Since I never did fully answer the meme or tag anyone, I offered to have Sammy send hers to me and I'll publish them. Sammy comments in various places, but I don't believe that she actually has a blog.

We will see if we can't figure out where the poor girl went wrong.

we should have some comparison pics...........

Here's Noonan's butt Here's Lex's butt Anyone with Milblog butts, please forward them!
Here's Chuck of "From My Position...On The Way!" thanks, Jacki!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Different subject.

Did ya see my post tonight?

BostonMaggie said...

I'll check it out, can I have a pic of your butt please?

Anonymous said...

Not from the conference, but here's a lovely one of Chuck's butt.

Anonymous said...

ugh I feel so violated.

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks Jacki!

Noonan - Remember I love you!

Fermina Daza said...

Good Lord! What a way to end the week! Thanks for the smile, Maggie (and Jacki)! That picture of Chuck cracks me up every time I see it.

f mcdonald said...

I am afraid my derriere would be difficult to fit into a 300px box so, thankfully, I get to pass on this one.

BostonMaggie said...

HF6 - No problem! I am here for your amusement. Anyone's butt pic you want to send along?

F McDonald - Same question....anyone's butt pic you want to send along? Also, do you have anything that might be a better shot of CB's butt?

I know, I know, I'm a bad girl. CB isn't even talking to me!