Tuesday, August 07, 2007

An Aptly Titled Post

Bittersweet
This has certainly been one of the most difficult posts I've ever had to write. After some long and thoughtful deliberation, I've decided to close Andi's World. I love this blog, with a passion, primarily because this blog has afforded me other, better opportunities to make a difference in the lives of our troops and their families. Opportunities that are more of a priority for me right now than providing daily, unimportant commentary here, and opportunities which allow me to make a tangible contribution to the military community, of which I'm a proud member.

I'm bummed.

My comment?

Well, I will reluctantly go along with this on one condition.....you agree to spend the time you save showering attention on my good friend Mr. Andi!
Say it with me........"Honey, let me go get you a beer, so you don't miss any of this Sox game!"
Seriously I know you are just moving on to bigger and better things. I wish you fair winds and following seas.


Hey, Mr. Andi! Take good care of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW HELL!!! Unlike some of us, she has amazing class. I will miss her insight.

Anonymous said...

Maggie - day one isn't going so well. Tonight I said, "Honey, I'll take a beer" as Andi was passing through the living room, but she just kept walking. Clearly, I have my work cut out for me. I'll send her up to you for some training if progress isn't made soon.

Don't worry - I'll take good care of Andi. Well, when the Sox aren't on, that is!