Monday, August 06, 2007

Another Entry For The Poll Question

Adding to the post below which began because SammyD finds ConcreteBob "Bootylicious".
Our newest entry is The Princess' favorite Naval Consort. While he is one of the Navy's oldest Shoes, you can hardly see the scars from the grapeshot. This is, of course, that trouble maker ConcreteBob..........the sentiment on the shirt is very true!
Here is Noonan.........he feels violated to be treated like a sexual object on my blog (I don't view him in that way, he is half my age.....but ladies - feel free!)

Here is Lex......he has babes.....I am sure they will skew the poll results should they find out about this little contest. Shhhh!


Here is Chuck...he revels in being treated as a sex object.....hence the title of his own blog post for this pic...."I Am One Sexy Bitch!"

Ladies?

2 comments:

Rachelle Jones said...

Maggie,

Objectifying men?

HA HE HAHAHAHAH...

I really needed this tonight!

BostonMaggie said...

Enjoy!

I, of course, like the top one best!