Monday, October 07, 2013

Nothing Much Is Going On Today

There was some furniture to arrange yesterday.  I know better than to heft that barge and tote that bale.  But in my current anal fashion, I decided some (more) cleaning should happen.

I emptied my room of everything in prep to wash walls, ceilings and floors.  I even talked Sara into buzzing me to the local "Dollar" store to find a cleaning liquid I liked the smell of.  We found Comet Lilac Bliss.
 I must go back and stock up since an appearance in a dollar store is often the last stop before oblivion.

I listened to MIDRATs as I scrubbed the ceiling, up and down the step stool.  I checked their chatroom as I scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees.

Once everything was put back together, the first move was complete.  It smelled great!  I love lilacs.

I looked at the second room and promised to get cleaning in there this morning.

Yeah.....no.  More like on the couch watching movies with my friends "Milky Way" & "Bayer Aspirin"

No comments: