Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Cell Phone Is Dead

**UPDATE 10/25/10 1650 Phone is still dead. I've purchased a new charger on EBay for $0.99 plus $2.99 S&H. It's a car/wall charger...two...two mints in one! Plus Mary is sending mine back. So the race is on!**
I left the last charger at Mary's house. She will be sending it back. I will probably buy a new one. I will go searching for the car charger.

At one point I had three chargers and a car charger. But my charger looked like chargers that went with the phones of some of my boys and two disappeared. So I took to keeping the last charger hidden. And I lost track of the car charger when I got the soccer-mom-van because the lighter in the can has no power.

So now, I am POWERLESS.....lol.

But in the meantime......

I am not ignoring you. You can email or Tweet or Facebook or comment here.

Right now I am headed off to dinner.....HOT DATE!

But I will look later....maybe.

No comments: