Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Back, Temporarily

OK, so there is no Internet at the cottage. Plus it was family time. So I haven't been online for days.

I am not ignoring anyone. I will get to everyone. I promise.

They tried to ween me off of the Lasix....mistake! I puffed right back up and after barely getting through a chorus of Happy Birthday at the joint Debbie/Dad party....I went off to Genevieve's bed and fell asleep for an hour and a half. Good thing Gen is in Australia so I can hot rack, huh?

I am still headed to Vegas this week. It's not like I have to walk. I wouldn't make it a block. LOL

Next Saturday is still the Grand Canyon.

And Wednesday the 20th is still NAVY!!!!!! Are you going to be in the area of Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Hotel, Annapolis, MD you want to come to this -

The 2010 U. S. Naval Institute History conference "Piracy on the High Seas: Can History Help Defeat Present Day Pirates?"Tell me that isn't the coolest thing evah? You can't. Plus, if you go....you get to hang with me. What more could you ask for?

No comments: