Thursday, October 21, 2010

Annapolis

**UPDATE**An great post at USNI from Galrahn**
Yesterday was the USNI History Conference on piracy and it was excellent. Lot's of things I hadn't considered from both sides - ramp up our presence or back off a little.

Lot's of fun with USNI friends and fellow bloggers.

Now...what's next? I have some stuff today - they are actually letting me back in the Pentagon. LOL I know, that's what I am thinking too.

But then I am free until Monday when infusion begins again. And I can push that back to Tuesday if need be.

So, what next?

Yesterday kinda wiped me out and I had to bail on the gang. Although My Marine bailed with me and now my head is full of crazy, obscure WWII European theater knowledge.

But today will be a lot of walking, the Pentagon always is.

I guess I will have to see what's up tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie, it was great seeing you again at the conference. I had a great time with you and the "blogger gang" eating and drinking at Chart House! Travel safe.

-BJ Armstrong