Sunday, May 09, 2010

Annnnddddd I'm Off!

I was up at the crack of dawn today to pack the car and head to my parents before going to Logan. I had everything organized last night or so I thought...until I emptied the dryer. There were my white jeans. In the pile of freshly dried clothes instead of in the suitcase. What was I going to do? My three bags were already bulging.

Well in my best Scarlett O'Hara, I decided to think about it tomorrow!

I threw everything into the car and zipped off to Boston. Thank goodness it's a Sunday morning, because I was 45 minutes late leaving the house...no one was surprised. I get to my parent's house, haul all my stuff inside and ask to borrow a bigger suitcase. Of course, my Dad has every possible size suitcase....one inside the other like one of those russian dolls.

Taxi to Logan, the driver was a former Sailor, '68'to '76 from Somerville. The ride passed quickly even though we had to circle back from City Square and give my Dad back his car keys which were still in my pocket.

Sunday is quiet at Logan, so that was easy enough. More later....

No comments: