Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Night

So today was long and interesting and I was going to blog for a while, but I am too tired.

How long was I on this computer (in the business office of the Medford Hyatt) last night? I guess it was a while because as I walked through the lobby tonight the desk clerk joked "On the way to your computer?"

I've gone through my mail and found something absolutely awesome!

TSO proposed to Caro (one of my two favorite USO girls) on "This Ain't Hell". They found each other in a Milblog....they first met at the Milblog track of BWE '09 in Vegas....so it's only appropriate really.

Go read the whole awesome story here.

With that, I am headed up to my room. I have chocolate ice cream waiting for me.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The proposal went perfect! Caroline is a slow reader though, it took her forever to read that post. Poor Mark had to stand there for a really long time until she finally got to the last line!