Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cold Clam Chowder?

I loathe chowder and the guys at "30 Days Through Afghanistan" actually made it seem even more unappetizing, lol. I almost gagged watching Tech SGT Ken Raimondi, USAF choke down the chowder because the Canadian rations don't come with a heating element.

Follow this link and watch "Day 13" where they talk to the Canadians about their food. On the one hand they were having a little cookout with steak and baked potatoes.....then....IMP demo.....

Fan them on Facebook.

Follow them on Twitter.

MRE vs. IMP either way.....LOL

2 comments:

Boquisucio said...

How do you say Clam Chowder in Québec? But seriously, when done right, Chouddah is one of my favorite appetizers for dinner.

MIKE’s Shack up in Wells, ME makes one mean Chouddah.

Ken R said...

LOL! I just found that you posted this and yes... it was pretty gross! :) BTW... Love Boston! I have family in MA and never tire of the North End. :)