Thursday, June 18, 2009

Remarkable Restraint

Someday I hope I have the chance to buy BG Michael Walsh a beer - for his service & for the bullshit he's put up with.

Sir, you showed remarkable restraint in this encounter and I applaud you.

You can not imagine my response if the day should come that I take myself away from my important work at the Pentagon (use your imagination here, lol) and go before a Senate subcommittee to speak on serious matters (again - imagination) and Sen Barbara Boxer (D-CA) says "Do me a favor. Could say senator instead of Ma'am It's just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I'd appreciate it, thank you."

Whatever, you self important jackass.

So, BG Walsh called her "Senator" and got the hell out of there and back to his real work.

BZ sir!

No comments: