Friday, October 17, 2008

Phib Voted

I will have zero patience with people with buyer's remorse. I won't give a d@mn about your, "Gee Phib, I never though this would happen." or "I didn't vote for him to do that.

"Zip, zerro, nada. You vote for Obama - you own him.What a horrible irony it would be.

Let me put a little list together for you. Nixon, Kennedy, Goldwater, Johnson, Humphry, McGovern, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush41, Clinton, Bush43, Obama, McCain.

Who in that list is least qualified from that list? Obama. You could put McCain solidly in the middle of that group - perhaps in the top 5 even.
*********
I completely agree! If you say one word to me after you vote to Obama and everything we've told you comes true.......efffffff off!

Go read the whole thing.

Phib.......have I told you lately that I love you?

No comments: