Thursday, November 08, 2007

No Girl's Night

Jen is at her desk. Pat's with her b/f and Ed's at the Revolution game.

So.........how do I take advantage of this free Thursday?

Do I pop over to the gym?

Do I phone-a-friend and go out?

Do I go home and watch something fun on the Tube?

I punched out at 1920, and.......went across the street and grabbed a take out dinner.


I am a double loser! I am back at my desk and I ordered the burger and ate the bun! Bad Atkins-girl! Bad girl!

I may be having a boring Thursday night.....but I know this guy who is living it up in Vegas, baby! Don't tell anyone, remember....................what happens in Vegas...........

4 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalute!

Walk her around a high school, and they couldn't sign the boys up fast enough...

Anonymous said...

That guy looks awfully familiar!!!

BostonMaggie said...

LOL, doesn't he though? He swears that he behaved himself.

Anonymous said...

*snort*