Saturday, November 10, 2007

Who Is More Bold Than Maggie?

LL at Chromed Curses.

I was pimping Navy and LL was gracious enough to join the Navy team. I made some suggestions in jest and I have been called out.

Here is part of her post.
UPDATE: The idea has been tossed out to “win a date” with the blogger for donations. So I’m gonna put it out there. If you want to try to win a date with me, send me your receipt for your donation. Highest donation wins. I’ll take ya out to dinner and although I can’t promise a Happy Ending, I can promise that you’ll have a good time cuz I really AM a nice person, contrary to common fears out there. If you’re a girl and you win, I’ll still take ya out to dinner and show you a good time, but I probably won’t wear a tight t-shirt for you. *grin*
**************************
So, I must follow suit. Same rules.

Princess Crabby is up for bid.

Seriously, I'll throw in some stops on the Freedom Trail and a few choices of places to have dinner - you can pick, tourist trap or true Bostonian place.

**********UPDATE***********
The Armorer plays dirty pool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you don't HAVE to, but I'm glad you did! We can be Navy Bait together! hahahahaha

Scott Jacobs said...

Hmmmmm...

While I am Army to the core, I might just have to...

How does one get in on this? It it total donation to any and all branches?

I'm just, you know... Wondering... :)

BostonMaggie said...

Argghhh!!!! A moral dilemma! Do you know how difficult this is for a girl with no morals?

You are my second non-Navy offer.

Scott Jacobs said...

You getting propositioned a lot these days are ya? ;)