Sunday, September 02, 2007

And Now I Have Heartburn

It's a beautiful day here in New England. I've had a great breakfast with Jen & Tom. Ran a few quick errands. I'm off to work for a little bit and then hopefully into Boston for a mini-blog meet. I'm here for a moment to check my bank balance......but my ADD is so bad of course I cruise a few blogs while the bank site is loading (I can't sit still for thirty seconds). I peek at The Corner and they send me to The Weekly Standard to read this:

Hollywood Hates the Troops
"We've killed over 400,000 of their citizens." That's what actor Tim Robbins thinks U.S. troops have been doing in Iraq. He made the claim last week in an appearance on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher.
He's wrong, of course. American soldiers have not been slaughtering 300 Iraqis a day for the last four years. Even for one of Hollywood's most feculent personalities, this is an appalling slander of U.S. troops
.

Asshat. I'm going to the dump now, it smells better than the shit coming out of Tim Robbins mouth.

No comments: