Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Here!!!!!!!

Today is "Orgasm For Victory Day!" Please take time out of your holiday preparations and do your part. Your mission is to cause and/or share an orgasm with a member of the military or a veteran. Make it explosive. If you need help, email your cell phone number to me and I'll talk you through it! Remember the "rope smoking, long haired smelly hippies" are focusing on the upcoming naval buildup in the Gulf. So our campaign will pay special attention to the Navy and the Marines. I have hopes for this spreading beyond the blogosphere because I talk about it endlessly, lol, and I got to mention it for a millisecond on WRKO. OK, so I know this is from the Quiet Man, but John Wayne was in every branch of the service in other movies!!!! Besides, this was one of the hottest things from my Irish Catholic, parochial-school-girl childhood.
For the sake of causing earth-shaking-I-can't-remember-my name orgasms, please apply all cliches. I myself am wearing sticky red lipstick and high heels. And even though the Princess abhors smoking, you may light up afterwards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Maggie!

I, too, loved the Quiet Man and John Wayne. And while I was never an Irish Catholic school girl, my grandma was an O'Conner and had the bright red hair. :-)

I guess the sign-off for today should be Semper O(rgasm)!

6pence

BostonMaggie said...

Yes! Semper O! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh Maggie, I love it!!! Although my husband might disapprove.

BostonMaggie said...

Well Stacy in the alternative it's ok to have an orgasm while you root for victory in the GWOT! Surely your husband is *up* for that!