Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Meme

Sniper One over at 7.62mm Justice has tagged me with a Christmas meme.
Here are the rules:
Ok, this is how it works: The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says “you’’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Ok everybody.
3 Things I Want:
A Weekend in the Spa at Foxwoods with all the bells and whistles
Buckets of Hershey-ets - to eat poolside at Foxwoods
A book - not just any book - Major General Lynch's favorite book - hand delivered.
Keep in mind that I have no expectation of getting this if for no other reason that when Santa unravels that "naughty list" and it goes rolling across the room......right at the top.....the very first name.....in bold script........is BostonMaggie!
3 Things I Don't Want
Any thing religious - Unless it comes directly from my priest, everything else is cheesy
Chocolate that isn't top drawer - I am a chocolate snob
Clothes - I haven't been on Atkins lately, anything that fits, I don't want and anything I want doesn't fit, argghhh!
Tagging 5 people - well this isn't very nice right before Christmas, but fortunately I never have been nice!

1 comment:

Rachelle Jones said...

thanks....

this is hard...