Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today Was Just Good All Around!

I got stuff done. I feel good.

I ran errands. I am halfway through straightening out my car insurance business.

I worked for a bit....a very little bit, lol.

I am firming up my BlogWorld/Las Vegas/Grand Canyon adventure for October.

I made a pork roast for dinner.

I am going to bed early and hopefully sleep all the way through and tomorrow can be more of the same.

I am almost to the break. Tomorrow is the last infusion for this cycle, then it's just four more days of pills. I am still trying to set up something fun for this break. I'll get something in, don't you worry.

I just had to post how good I feel right now since there has been so much bitching and moaning here lately!

The only thing missing today was some Navy event! Then it would have been perfect.

No comments: