Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fisher House Boston Fundraiser - Joe Nichols

Alright - full disclosure. You know I am not a country music fan. I mean, yeah sure, I like something that is great no matter what the genre.....so I think Patsy Cline is phenomenal. And I have to laugh when I listen to the brash lyrics of Toby Keith or Big & Rich. But otherwise.....

You know what happens when you play a country music song backwards? Yeah.

So, why am I planning on going to see Joe Nichols at the Boston Hard Rock Cafe on Wednesday night?

Easy! Because it's a fundraiser for Fisher House Boston!

So this wasn't a tough decision when my goddaughter Debbie asked me to go....she listen to WKLB & they are helping out with this.
So you should come and join me, this Wednesday, September 29th at 7 pm..

Or buy a ticket.

Or send some money to this address!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Fisher House program is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's military in their time of need. The program recognizes the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond that normally provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.
Because members of the military and their families are stationed worldwide and must often travel great distances for specialized medical care, Fisher House Foundation donates "comfort homes," built on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful times - during the hospitalization for an unexpected illness, disease, or injury.

No comments: