Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've Got a Lot To Do Today

And I am being thwarted...but alternately helped by drugs. Energy from steroids....and leashed to the bathroom by lasix (was that TMI, well TFB).

I have to clear out the last of the stuff in my old house by Friday. There is no running water there, which makes flushing a pioneer kinda challenge.

I have to be organized or when the boys show up I will not use them to their full potential. When they show there is talking and fooling around and chaos and demands for lunch...and that's just from me.

Just in case the favorite Naval Consort stops by this blog.....you're a jerk.

I told the Armorer that I believe I am best served in such times by an imperious attitude....fortunately, that's no problem for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TFB! love it

BostonMaggie said...

Says the girl with the same attitude as me.