Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How Do You Think I Will Look....

...with blue and violet lowlights?
Recently I had my hair trimmed and the stylist asked about my hair coloring. It was obvious that my hair is colored (it's really snow white). So I was explaining that I am trying different colors since soon enough it may all fall out. If this current chemo plan works, it will be followed by some really toxic stuff that will make my hair fall out. So why not go for it! Right now it's very dark brown, close to the color of my childhood. I told her I was thinking about getting a perm. Hey! Why not?
But I have to tell you, right now it's Katy Perry's hair that is appealing to me.



I have been enjoying this song...it's just fun!

1 comment:

Kanani said...

Those are extensions! Just have them put in... or buy them yourself and put them in. Fun! You should do it!