Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogger's Roundtable

So I haven't quite worked up the nerve to do one yet. Part of the reason is that of the four invitations I have received so far, they all deal with Army stuff in general and stuff I don't know about in particular.

So I will continue to listen and wait for a topic where I might know my ass from my elbow.

One of tomorrow's topics does sound interesting. Mark Wilt will be discussing Economic Development in Wasit Province. So I downloaded some stuff to read when I get home.

I will listen tomorrow and blog it anyway.

3 comments:

FbL said...

Hate to break it to you, but navy roundtables tend to be pretty infrequent. And the last one with General Lynch was just a couple weeks ago, so it'll be awhile before he shows up again (if ever)... ;)

BostonMaggie said...

LOL! Are you saying that the only things I know my ass from my elbow on are the Navy and Rick?????

Stop by any time and spread more cheer!

FbL said...

*GRIN*