Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogger's Roundtable

So I haven't quite worked up the nerve to do one yet. Part of the reason is that of the four invitations I have received so far, they all deal with Army stuff in general and stuff I don't know about in particular.

So I will continue to listen and wait for a topic where I might know my ass from my elbow.

One of tomorrow's topics does sound interesting. Mark Wilt will be discussing Economic Development in Wasit Province. So I downloaded some stuff to read when I get home.

I will listen tomorrow and blog it anyway.


FbL said...

Hate to break it to you, but navy roundtables tend to be pretty infrequent. And the last one with General Lynch was just a couple weeks ago, so it'll be awhile before he shows up again (if ever)... ;)

BostonMaggie said...

LOL! Are you saying that the only things I know my ass from my elbow on are the Navy and Rick?????

Stop by any time and spread more cheer!

FbL said...