Sunday, January 27, 2008

Grace Has Some Advice For SouthieBoy

Grace, my sister who is prepared for everything. She of the carefully filled out calendar and polite and helpful children. Grace who can not fly by the seat of her pants unless dragged. Grace with bird flu supplies in the attic. Grace who has an answer for everything and she will tell you whether you want to hear it or not..............

I saw something briefly about a satellite which will fall to earth at some point. So on my way home from work, I called Grace.................."Are you building a shield?" She knew immediately what I was taking about and replied in an awestruck tone, "Did you see that? It weighs 20,000 lbs. (How the hell does she know that?). But I'm not worried, it's going to land in the Persian Gulf." I hadn't heard that and I said "Hey, that's where Tom is!"

Grace said

"Tell him, he better duck."

No comments: