Tuesday, January 08, 2008

She Just Won't Go Away

That was the line of the night for Jen and I.

FoxNews switched over over to Hannity & Colmes at 11. Sean looked very unhappy. The polar opposite of last night when Hilary was projected to be overwhelmed by the "WAVE". He speaks for a few minutes and then, one of their political analysts comes on, Frank Luntz. He looks stunned and ready to cry. "She just won't go away."

Jen and I burst out laughing. I looked at Jen "It's like he's talking about the 'undead'! I had a silver bullet. A wooden stake. Holy water. And..." Jen & I in a chorus "SHE JUST WON'T GO AWAY!"

We shouldn't be laughing. I won't be funny if that's who we face in the general election.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're kidding right?

She will rally Conservatives from every corner of the country to make sure she is NEVER elected.

She's the devil that will make them call a truce and will get out the vote.