Saturday, July 28, 2007

There Have Been Complaints!!!!

That's right, some are saying there is too much Navy here. How can that be? How can you have too much Navy? I have never subscribed to the theory "Too much of a good thing......". No, Princess Crabby believes that if some is good more is better!

But ok...........we'll take a break. Instead I will take a swipe at my favorite punching bag.......that asshat, John Edwards.

They are out to get him you know. They want to silence him. He is like Charlton Heston in "Soylent Green".............."You've gotta tell them! Soylent Green is people! We've gotta stop them somehow!"

You see, John Edwards is trying to tell you the truth. He is trying to tell you about healthcare and Iraq (which he pronounces in the most irritating way - *ir-rock*). But you can't hear him because multi-billionaires are conspiring to flood the airwaves with trivial stories about his $400 haircuts.

"Pay no attention to the hairstylist behind that curtain! I am the great and powerful John Edwards! I will fix everything if you just focus on me....me...me!"

H/T to Ben Smith at Politico, Drudge and The Corner on Line (I couldn't get away from this video today!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie,
You can never have too much NAVY and MARINE. You can always tie them into every comment. eg. Just think of Edwards coming down the stairs of MARINE 1 trying to keep his $1200 haircut in place!

BostonMaggie said...

That is a horrible thought!

I am very upset with you YukonJohn! Do not EVER make me picture Edwards as POTUS. Ever. Ever. Again.

Anonymous said...

Maggie,
Typical, I think I'm being very witty and your upset. You'll never have to worry about Edwards. My nightmare is Miss Clinton coming down those stairs with old Billy in tow. If that happens we can start the meter.
Boy, I bet that made you feel better!

Anonymous said...

I agree -- given the decided Army (digital) green tint to the blog-sphere, one can never have too much of the sea ervices (to which I would add our CG and merchant buds as well)...sail on!
-SJS