Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pinch Saves The Day!

Pinch of Instapinch fame rescued me from a terrible fate! I printed out the pic from this post (which I stole from Military Motivators) for my Dad. I took it to a family party yesterday and gave it to him. He read the caption and laughed. "That's the truth!" he announced. Then he asked about the ships. "What carrier group is that?"

Ummmmmmmm..............what will I do? I didn't know. SB is unavailable.

So after I leave the party we head over to my sister's and I jump on her computer. I send out an email to my online gang: SOS!

Before I made it home, the answer was waiting for me in my inbox! Thanks Pinch, I owe ya! I won't forget. Now tomorrow (ummlater today) when I see my Dad, I can look smart.

So, thanks again, I'm off to bed...........what? You want to know the answer too? Oh. OK.

An Air Force B-2 bomber along with other aircrafts from the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps fly over the Kitty Hawk, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike groups during the photo portion of Exercise Valiant Shield 2006 over the Philippine Sea, June 18, 2006. Valiant Shield focuses on integrated joint training among US military forces, enabling real-world proficiency in sustaining joint forces and in detecting, locating, tracking and engaging units at sea, in the air, on land and cyberspace in response to a range of mission areas.

There you go.......but now you owe Pinch a drink too!

No comments: