Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Have Been Hostily Taken Over!!

LOL
Who dares to be hostile with Princes Crabby, the Empress of La Moata, she who has no equal, Princesa Malhumorada, Maggie?????

This guy.

There is an online game called blogshares. I went there a couple of times. I bought myself, Lex, a little of the Castle, OpFor. But over time, not keeping up with the game, I have lost my shares in almost everything. On the other hand, my initital trades turned in $12M in funny money.

So the other day I get an email.
You were forced to sell 800 out of the 4000 shares you own in Bostonmaggie for B$18.09 ea. (3x the current market price) because SmadaNek restructured the blog using a Tea Party (artefact).Your account has been credited a total of B$14,469.49 for this transaction which brings it to B$12,199,311.23.

I jokingly sent back an email asking where he got the nerve. He replied that if I wanted to go and "claim" the blog, he would return my shares (like homesteading"?). I told him that I was just teasing, that I wasn't really playing the game anymore. I asked why he picked me.

I'm not sure I liked the answer....."I bought your blog because it was valuable but cheap -- market price was at $12 per share, I paid $36 for them. They are now at $523, so it's a nice little gain of almost $2 million for me." Cheap? Humph!

Well, I have to forgive him...........he is SWO! We discussed blogging and Valor-IT, read a little of each other's blogs and I invited him to vote in the CNO Pool. He grudgingly agreed that it would be Roughead. I explained that it needed to be Roughead or my life was over.

His reply to that?
"And your ass is definitely grass if he doesn't get it. The amount of smack you've been talking just on your own blog guarantees that. Lord knows what you've been saying in other peoples' comments."

LOL, that's so true! Please Gary, you have to win. If you win you will have my undying love and gratitude.
Also, to the SECDEF: What's taking so long? I'm on pins-and-needles here!!!! (plus I'm sure Gary would like an answer too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

springbored's saying Roughead's been outed.

Congrats

BostonMaggie said...

Thank you, anonymous!