Saturday, November 06, 2010

OK, This Is What We Are Shooting For

I am still dizzy and super shaky. That will likely continue through Monday. My last Revlimid is Sunday night. Monday will be slow, but taper off.

In the meantime, I am going to make these cupcakes. Get a few more purple and blue highlights put in my hair. Go over to Gracie-baby's house and have Debbie make me a nice pasta dinner.

If I am really ambitious there is a movie I want to see at the Museum of Fine Arts tonight.

Meanwhile I am waiting for T to come and do something about the inspection sticker on the van. He promised last Saturday.....he promised this Saturday. They had the van the whole time I was in Vegas, the Grand Canyon and Annapolis. So I am not holding my breath.

Ok, off to play Suzy Homemaker!

No comments: