Monday, April 21, 2008

Unrepentant

That's the most important word that I want people to attach to their description of the terrorist William Ayers. He is not just a terrorist..........he is an unrepentant terrorist. I have listened to people discuss this unrepentant terrorist and his dealings with Obama. I am very grateful that more people are talking about this. I've been yelling from my soapbox (and others) for a while about this and any attention to this matter is good.

However, I am happier still when someone gets it right and uses the word unrepentant in conjunction with his name........William Ayers, unrepentant terrorist.

And who better to get it right...............than my bad boyfriend? I love him!

Go watch the video! Watch my bad boyfriend explain it to George Stephanopoulos. Watch as he doesn't let George interrupt or spin it.

No comments: