Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Bad Boyfriend Just Clinched The Nomination!!!!

See how happy he looks! Almost as happy as I am!
For the love of God, don't tell Jen.
"I have never believed I was destined be President. I don't believe anyone is pre-destined to lead America. But I do believe we are born with responsibilities to the country that has protected our God-given rights, and the opportunities they afford us. I did not grow up with the expectation that my country owed me more than the rights owed every American. On the contrary, I owe my country every opportunity I have ever had. I owe her the meaning that service to America has given my life, and the sense that I am part of something greater than myself, part of a kinship of ideals that have always represented the last, best hope of mankind."

No comments: