Friday, March 07, 2008

The Armorer Sinks To A New Low

Really sir, this taunting is beneath you!

He emailed me yesterday, forwarding (rubbing my face in) his invitation with a note "Ach, too bad I'll be on a plane."

Subject: Bloggers Roundtable w/MG Rick Lynch - MONDAY 10 MAR

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:04:19 -0500
Bloggers Roundtable w/Major General Rick Lynch, Commanding General,Multi-National Division Center (MND-C)
Monday, 10 March 2008
1100 Eastern** REMEMBER WE CHANGE TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME IN THE UNITED STATES SUNDAY 09 MARCH **
Topic: MG Lynch will discuss two major events in the Task Force Marne area in the southern belts of Baghdad.

Nice, rub it in, why doncha! Of course, he's not the first to harrass me this way and it's not like he doesn't have good reason.

But still......humph!

3 comments:

FbL said...

Well, let me just pile it on--I can TOP John's invitation...

I'll be interviewing MG Lynch one-on-one this coming week. :D Beyond that, I was told this morning that my name was sent in response to a DC-level request for bloggers. :D

So... Nyah-nyah-nyah!

*running like hell*

Anonymous said...

Man, how kewl is this? Tease Princess Crabby, get links!

BostonMaggie said...

I would be jealous if it weren't for the fact that you will both do a better job at this. My whole interview would consist of "Do you like my hair?", "Don't you think I'm fascinating?", "Did you know I'm your biggest fan?"

It's really for the best.