Friday, November 09, 2012

No, It Wasn't The Revolver In The Library...

It was a Milkdud in the movie theater!

There I was in the director's hall of the Loew's theater watching "SkyFall".  Thinking Daniel Craig is nearly as sexy as Sean Connery when.........a Milkdud took out my crown.

So depressing.  I had perfect teeth before cancer.  All kinds of people write in my myeloma email group about the problems chemo causes with their teeth.  I've broken four teeth and now lost a crown.

Well at least it's something to think about besides General Petraeus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As my dentist chastised me when a milk dud took out a filling of mine...."do you think you are a child??!!!???!!"

Milk Dud are NOT for adults!!!

Sean

BostonMaggie said...

You and your dentist are right.

But it was the movies!