Saturday, December 03, 2011

So I Rescheduled Spa Sunday....

....to Saturday.

I spent the day reading (only for pleasure, thank you Stephen King & Cosmo)........

and watching trashy TV, no news, no C-Span.....

and taking car of my nails.....

and a home facial.....

and my favorite body scrub......

and my Dad made chicken soup.......

and tomorrow there's Navy stuff!!!

At 2 pm, CDR Bonner, USN will be speaking at Boston's Pearl Harbor Commemoration

70TH Annual Pearl Harbor Day Services
Veteran's Services Mayor Thomas M. Menino, in conjunction with the American Legion and AMVETS, will be hosting the 70th Annual Pearl Harbor Day Services in historic Faneuil Hall. This event is open to the public. Refreshments will be served following the program. Cost: Free. Sunday, December 4, 2011, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Faneuil Hall Armory, Faneuil Hall Sq Boston, MA 02109.


At 3:30pm they will begin boarding for USS Constitution's Tree Lighting Ceremony. I will be there and I will get to meet Middleboro Jones!

2 comments:

Middleboro Jones said...

Sorry I didn't get to be there....vehicle issues grounded me. Best laid plans of mice & men.....hope the ceremony went well...my deepest apologies.

BostonMaggie said...

No problem. I'm just glad it wasn't me who missed you.