Friday, September 24, 2010

1 Step Forward....1,479 Miles Back

So, I still have Fred Flinstone's feet. Crap. I am uncomfortable, slow and ok....the tiniest bit scared to be under the weather this far from home.

I was supposed to fly to Kansas this morning. I postponed it in hopes that this problem would go away. But, no luck. Instead I will head back to Boston....you know, Boston, where I am a burden to Jennifer.

She made a remark recently to Grace about how she gets the 14 crazy aggressive chemo days and as soon as I feel better.....off I go. Other people get the happy, drug-free days. Now things are going wrong and I am getting back there as fast as I can.

So as soon as my elephantitis subsides, I will take Jen out to dinner in appreciation. Least I can do...trust me. I owe her more than I could ever repay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet Jen wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, look at all the lives she's saving.

This is what family is for, but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.