Sunday, May 17, 2009

One Of The Truest Things I've Ever Said

Hehehe! Seems Princess Crabby showed up for the Roundtable! This was my first question.

Q Okay. All right. Well, since all of my life revolves around me, these questions are going to revolve around bloggers. Is that okay, Captain?

CAPT. LINEBERRY: Yes, ma'am, it is. Go right ahead, Maggie.

Q Okay. How do you feel about having the bloggers embark? I know, clearly, you have enjoyed Beth, but she's really nice, sometimes bloggers can be difficult.

CAPT. LINEBERRY: Well, Maggie, I've not run into a difficult blogger yet, but you know, there's always going to be the first time. I wouldn't -- talked to Beth about, I'm not a tech savvy person, but I do read blogs and we do monitor that very closely and Matt Gill and his staff, they look at what's out there and it's all good information, it really is and I know there are some blogs out there that have a different point of view, but that's okay, that's part of the democratic system and it's also part of being an American and living in a free society. So I enjoy reading things like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAPT Lineberry hasn't run into a difficult blogger yet.........so yeah, that's right, he's never met me. LOL

No comments: