Saturday, September 27, 2008

Debate Rebroadcast

I am listening again as I surf and blog. Frankie is behind me. We are discussing it.

Obama says "Well, this is an area where Senator McCain and I have a fundamental difference because I think the first question is whether we should have gone into the war in the first place.
Now six years ago, I stood up and opposed this war at a time when it was politically risky to do so because I said that not only did we not know how much it was going to cost, what our exit strategy might be, how it would affect our relationships around the world, and whether our intelligence was sound, but also because we hadn't finished the job in Afghanistan
."

Frankie dryly observes..........."Well, we're in it........."

I tell him "Yes, perfect, you get it!"

Ah.......my son, my son.

Hey! Where is my other son? Why hasn't he called yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Now six years ago, I stood up and opposed this war at a time when it was politically risky to do so..."

Obie wasn't even a Senator six years ago. And how *is* anything politically risky for someone who wins elections by having his opponents removed from the ballot beforehand?

BTW, have fun in Woostuh...