Saturday, May 09, 2009

My New Obsession

Twitter

It's sucking me in. I deliberately have it turned off right now so I can post. I am addicted.

Jen mentioned the other day that I haven't finished blogging about the Milblogger's Conference.

That's because I have been in total "sponge" mode lately. Twitter is like drinking from a fire hose. Since mentioning "social media" out there I have been deluged with contacts and suggestions. I am trying to learn what I can because I have committed to try and use it to help promote two things near and dear to my heart......USS Constitution.....and Project Valor-IT.

But I also want to finish blogging the Conference.

So I'm sorry for the delays, I'll put up another later tonight or tomorrow.

6 comments:

Tom Goering said...

My blog posting frequency have also suffered due to Twitter, the world's largest chat room.

SK said...

You lied!! It's Monday and we still get nuthin.... lol Twittaholic...

Anonymous said...

@MaggieM BT # Cool. http://tinurl.gt.off.adckt.ste

V/R,

B. Walthrop

BostonMaggie said...

This is a rough crowd.

B. Walthrop....I can't make the link work. What is it?

Anonymous said...

It's not a real link. I was just spoofing the twitter feed. I've mangaged to avoid Twiddiction by not adding the feed to my mobile devices.

V/R,

B. Walthrop

BostonMaggie said...

Nice....tease the addict.