Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Alert From The Castle of Argghhh!!!

I could tell you that I am faithfully reporting this from The Castle's H&I Fires as a good denizen.....but really, I am just lazy, so I am doing a cut and paste.

The Warrior Legacy Foundation has launched.

Mud in the eye of groups like Winter Soldier.

The Warrior Legacy Foundation protects and promotes the reputation and
dignity of every American veteran.

The mission statement:

I. Defend the
Defenders(through advocacy and policy influence, we will enhance our warriors
ability to fight and win)

II. Care for the Wounded (we will never stop fighting
for dignified and complete care of our wounded troops)

III. Honor the
Sacrifices(we will never forget the Fallen and we will honor the sacrifices made
by military families)


Here's why. More at Blackfive. -the Armorer

No comments: