Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Teasing SB

Last night I called SB as he was wrapping up another of those 12 plus hour days.

"Anything you want me to ask ADM Keating tomorrow?"

"He doesn't know who I am."

I laughed......"Well, he knows who I am."

Sure enough, as we were ending the call, several of the participants thanked the Admiral for his time.

But when I said it...the reply was "Thanks, Maggie"

LOL I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I was the only woman.........I'm sure it was because he knew I was the Goddess of the Naval Blogospere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the Goddess of the Navy Blogospere who happens to have a New England accent :)

BostonMaggie said...

Tom - Of course the Goddess of the Navy Blogosphere has a New England accent! Didn't the Navy start here? Didn't the Coast Guard start here? Didn't all the great American traditions of seafaring start in new England?

You know he's the Gloucester fisherman......not the Peoria fisherman.

Anonymous said...

lol, very true.