Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Valour-IT Day 2

First - Steeljaw Scribe throws down the gauntlet to the Zoomies

Next - A press release from Valour-IT, it's more than just laptops.
Soldiers' Angels Project Valour-IT is conducting a fundraiser to provide Wii game systems, personal GPS, and voice-activated laptops to wounded Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coastguardsmen.
(PRWEB) November 12, 2008 -- Teenagers and families aren't the only ones going wild for Wii. Whole-body video game systems like Wii can help wounded military personnel recover. As part of refocusing Project Valour-IT, military support non-profit Soldiers' Angels is conducting its annual fundraising competition to help ensure the wounded have access to Wii systems and other technology that supports their recovery.
Read the rest here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,

My name is Valerie and I work with Barb (Righty in a Lefty State). I have followed your blog too through her. My Dad was Navy, Submariner so that makes me proudly a life long Navy Jr. ;-)
I of course had to donate to Project Valour through YOUR link because once Navy ALWAYS Navy.

I am one of Barbs Facebook Friends if you want to see who this strange Navy Jr is.

Valerie

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks Valerie.