Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm Only 47!

So there is some forward progress in my bedroom. My brother Frankie came down yesterday and did some demolition and some insulating. My Frankie and Billy did some too. So when I got home from work my boys wanted to show me their progress. I mentioned I might want to change how the door opens. I felt if it opened toward the closet as opposed to the rest of the room, I'd have more privacy.

Frankie was completely preplexed. He shook his head. "What does a 50 year old woman need privacy for?"

"I'm only 47! Bastid!"

3 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
~~Mark Twain

Anonymous said...

We will NOT discuss my age, but that boy isn't too old to smack around! lol

LargeBill said...

47 isn't such a bad number. I turned 47 on Tuesday. Unfortunately, the electorate gave me a turd in the punch bowl that night.