Monday, November 17, 2008

Princess Crabby Is Under Attack!

***UPDATE The attack continues!****
I am the victim of a scurrilous attack by a fiendish member of Team Army!

In this villian's misguided attempt to extract information from me, it was pointed out that the ACLU won't let me be waterboarded (they also won't let me get in a car with Ted Kennedy).

But this knave had something more diabolical in mind.

"I'll just post proof you're a closet Army supporter."

Can you imagine a more vile attack to be made against the "Goddess of the naval blogger strike group"?????

This is apparently the sort of thing we can expect from Team Army when they are behind in a friendly competition!

Please direct NGFS here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo welcome.

8^ D

Stella by Starlight said...

The Horror!!!

Stella by Starlight said...

I have proof, too. (And I'm not even part of the team.)

BostonMaggie said...

This is why my mother won't let the "Internets" in her house. All the evil things people do.

Stella by Starlight said...

Bwahaha!